Old 20-05-2012, 11:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Of Base

wrote in message
On May 19, 9:19 pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
wrote:
On May 19, 7:43 pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
wrote:
According to my "google numbers" there a lot of folks look here a
lot yet no one says anything. Why is that?
MJ

Growing edibles is a dark and arcane art. As Grandmaster Fu Yu Tu
once remarked

Cold expectoration of winter upon the coruscating lemon.
Violence flares and lo microfloral allies exeunt!
The tiny grub of understanding finds refuge in the cauliflower,
but rarely in the cheese sauce.

David

And I am understandable? Or was that the point?

You were asking why there are many browsers of the NG but few posters.

Exactly, so is there an answer?

As I see it most posts are on topic, there are very few flame wars and once
an on topic question has been answered satisfactorily then the thread has no
more posts. Other "posters" still check the threads as they often contain
valuable information which is digested but not replied to.

All in my opinion and quite possibly erroneous.

Mike