Old 20-05-2012, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cleavers and Rosebay Willow Herb

"Pete" wrote in message
I seem to be overwhelmed by these two this year. Cleavers have always been
around in our garden (South Cheshire) but not to the extent that we have
them now and Rosebay Willow Herb has never been a problem before.

Is the weather to blame? Is there anything I can do to reduce the numbers
next year?

I'm overwhelmed with cleavers atm. Not rosebay willowherb which will bring
you a nice hawkmoth next year if you leave it for the caterpillars now.