Old 20-05-2012, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frank Frank is offline

Default Lithodora Diffusa

I have been growing this alpine for the first time this year. It
produced a flush of beautiful blue gentian coloured flowers. These have
now finished and the leaves which was a healthy looking green has now
turned black and died. There are some new green shoots arising in a few
places encompassing some new flower buds, so I know the plant is still
alive. But should the old leaves that came with the first flush have
died so quickly or is that normal for this plant?