Old 21-05-2012, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sowitgrowit![_2_] sowitgrowit![_2_] is offline

Default Hello Everyone Just Joined

I'd love to see some photos of others' allotments (and obviously I'll offer
mine up, however I only took the plot on over the Easter Weekend so it is
far far far from the finished article!

It may be just the encouragement I need; before the camera can come out the
hoe has to make a trip to the 'lotty.

Regards

Jamie.

wrote in message
sowitgrowit! wrote:
Welcome from another new member. I'm already gleaning information just
from lurking and seeing what goes on.

I hope to get involved a bit more as my allotment takes shape; I have a
few (it is a few as well) areas of expertise but mainly I'm learning
about G-Y-O.

I think we may need to do some allotment-photo sharing soon. I have been
rubbish with keeping my blog up, and I've not photo-ified it at all, which
is exactly what it needs.