Old 24-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Ming Ming is offline
Registered User

Location: Conghua,guangzhou,China
Red face Would you like to import some gardening products from China?

I am Ming from China fty :GL Plastic goods MFG.co,ltd .
Manufacturing and exporting various garden products,tools,kids garden gift set etc in China throughout the past 17 years .

With the customer of some famous retailers in UK etc.
Is there any opportunity to cooperate with you too?
Our product :
Garden planter;
plant support;wood/willow/rattan/metal trellis;
garden work protection such as gloves;knee pad,apron etc;
hanging basket &bracket;
thermometer,rain gauge & pressure sprayer;
kids garden kit......

Pls feel free to contact with me at for catalog or any samples.

----Believe I will be treated as spam mail but I just want to try.