Old 24-05-2012, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Cornish Gardens

We've just returned from a tour of a dozen gardens and nurseries in
Cornwall (and a couple in Devon).
Although not really a gardener myself I was able to remain reasonably
content to follow the Spider around and load up the mobile greenhouse with
her purchases.

If you visit places like Trebah and Glendurgan you do need to be fairly
fit as there are some steep slopes to be walked. Also Heligan if you want
to explore the whole site.

Special thanks to Charlie at Roseland House, and Sacha and Ray at Hill
House for your warm hospitality!

RG