Old 24-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Dr_Pips Dr_Pips is offline
Registered User

Default New lawnmower, any tips?

Hi All,

My lawnmower's given up the ghost after a few years, so need to get another one. It was an electric rotary which seemed to the job on my smallish (100 square meters) lawn.

Now I hate mowing the lawn with an absolute passion! It is without a job the chore I dislike the most, mainly because of the odd shape of our lawn. It's not a nice neat rectangle, but a hotch potch of random bits stuck together and hence I have the cable is always getting taffled up either in my legs or shrubs.

I reckon a petrol mower would be a little excessive for our size lawn, and as it's not a straight up and down job, would possibly be even more awkward than an electric mower.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Not looking to spend more than £100 ideally.

Thanks,

Dom