Old 24-05-2012, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_5_] Alan Holmes[_5_] is offline

Default Trapping squirrels

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
"Gareth" wrote in
:

I bought a squirrel cage trap from Amazon and caught a squirrel within
10 minutes of leaving the trap open in the garden.

Once caught I quickly realised that I didn't have it in me to kill the
squirrel - as destructive as they are in chewing timber frame houses
and damaging plants and trees.

and that's what you need to think about when you get a trap and get one,
your target. Now what will you do?
Please don't trap, unless you can kill them yourself, or get someone in,
quickly, who can.

You do NOt HAVE to kill them directly, if you just leave the buggers in the
trap, after a short while, they will die anyway!

Alan