Old 25-05-2012, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default Newsreaders

"Jamie D." wrote
"Sue" wrote
"Jamie D." wrote
Hi Sue,

I suppose when you put it like that, it does make sense - I should
be editing through the messages I'm replying to anyway.

And replying underneath the quotes?

Errrrr, I was just testing to see if you noticed!!

(oops!)

Heh. :-)

I am now going out to potter around in the sun and will inspect my broad
bean plants, of which I am inordinately pleased. I've never grown any
before. After seeing the Chelsea coverage the other night I wish I'd got
ones that have red flowers, though. They did look extra attractive.

Next year...

--
Sue