Old 25-05-2012, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jamie D.[_2_] Jamie D.[_2_] is offline

Default Newsreaders

"Sue" wrote in message
o.uk...
I am now going out to potter around in the sun and will inspect my broad
bean plants, of which I am inordinately pleased. I've never grown any
before. After seeing the Chelsea coverage the other night I wish I'd got
ones that have red flowers, though. They did look extra attractive.

Next year...

--
Sue

Broadies are one of the few things I get right almost without trying,
although due to restricted space I have only got two big containers with
them in. I hope to overwinter some on the allotment this year (my neighbour
did that and has had a massive headstart; though he clearly plans his plot
like a military operation and is very, very good at it.

The red flowers are lovely though; ditto on runners.

--
Regards,
Jamie D.

All the way from sunny Lincolnshire.