Old 27-05-2012, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] shoemakerted@yahoo.com is offline

Default white spots on pepper leaves?

Hello,

I recently bought a small ornamental pepper plant. The last couple of
days, it's begun to show some white patches on the upper leaves.

Is this normal and healthy? If not, what can I do about it?

For those who want detail:
I don't know what variety of pepper it is. Its leaves are green and
purple. The fruit is small, red and purple.
The white marks on the leaves don't look like "spots", so much as
"blotches". The leaves look like somebody spilled whitewash on them.

Thank you.

Ted Shoemaker