Old 28-05-2012, 03:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Gardening OZ

On 13/05/12 16:14, SG1 wrote:
Is there anyone out there whoactually likes the walking shag pile carpet
that now heads the show???? I have turned off......

In the past, I had watched his show on the other channel, but after a
while it became very, very repetitive. I was rather surprised when the
ABC took him on. No new ideas, just poach whatever they can.

In any case, I find the show very light on content and I usually have
far better things to do.

I can overcome my preferences in hair/beard styles if the information
content makes it worthwhile.