Old 28-05-2012, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bamboo plants

On 2012-05-28 08:51:56 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"

On 2012-05-24 15:58:25 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
said:

"Leslie" wrote in message
Hello
can anyone help

I am hoping to purchase some bamboo Edulas

Is that how it is spelled ?

I live in the Camborne area of Cornwall

T.I.A. .............Leslie

It does not do that well even down here unless you have a
particularly mild wet garden such as Penjerrick. Hardy Exotics would
be able to point you in the right direction.

But will they sell it? ;-))
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

You have met Clive then? :~)

Only a couple of times and years ago. Ray's known him for many years and
his love of his plants is legendary! ;-)

I met him many years ago when he was setting up Hardy Exotics! The place
hadn't been open to the public very long and was still very much a work
in progress. I bet it has changed a bit since then? It looked an awesome
place even then.