Old 28-05-2012, 02:06 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening OZ

"SG1" wrote in message
Is there anyone out there whoactually likes the walking shag pile carpet
that now heads the show???? I have turned off......

I'm enjoying his hosting so far. I've enjoyed all of the anchor persons but
I find Costa's approach (whihc I assume ahs determined the latest direction
of the show) quite itneresting. I like the sort of places that have been
visited since he's taken over - I'm more into trying to eat out of my garden
than have a showplace garden with well trimmed edges.