Old 28-05-2012, 05:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default New lawnmower, any tips?

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:41:43 PM UTC-4, Dr_Pips wrote:
Hi All,

My lawnmower's given up the ghost after a few years, so need to get
another one. It was an electric rotary which seemed to the job on my
smallish (100 square meters) lawn.

Now I hate mowing the lawn with an absolute passion! It is without a
job the chore I dislike the most, mainly because of the odd shape of our
lawn. It's not a nice neat rectangle, but a hotch potch of random bits
stuck together and hence I have the cable is always getting taffled up
either in my legs or shrubs.

I reckon a petrol mower would be a little excessive for our size lawn,
and as it's not a straight up and down job, would possibly be even more
awkward than an electric mower.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Not looking to spend more than £100
ideally.

Thanks,

Dom

--
Dr_Pips

Check the post of the guy here selling the Worx mower. Should be good for you if he is in UK.