Old 29-05-2012, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default What is this plant

"kerrygirl" wrote

Hello,
I bought 3 of these some years ago, kept them in containers until I was
ready to plant them. My problem is I lost the tags on them. I hope
someone can give me some info, how high and wide they grow, are they a
type of hedge or shrub. Will they survive an exposed area.

I also have this small plant in my garden, is it a weed.

Ok I was going to attach photos but I'm being told to attach them
manually, can anyone tell me how to do this.

I notice you come to this newsgroup via Gardenbanter instead of direct like
most of us. Gardenbanter have a way of dealing with photos for newsgroups
and you should be able to find out how to do it from their web site.
Basically I believe you upload to them and then post a link here, rather
like using flickr etc.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.