Old 30-05-2012, 11:27 AM
PUSB1987 PUSB1987 is offline
Registered User

Little update, got the soil turned over, had a look around the pound shops in town, no roses but was quite surprised with how much gardening stuff they all had, only found 1 plant that I think would be suitable called Red hot poker, It looks lovely on the package so I got 8 bulbs for £2.

Had a look in a nursery and got some petunia's. Brought 20 for £5. They did recommend me a bush as well but I've completely forgotten what it was.

Garden center was alright, Didn't buy anything from there, and wasn't even that impressed with it really.

Going to get some hanging baskets done and then buy the roses and get everything put in on Friday or Saturday.