Old 22-04-2003, 09:44 AM
FOW

Default fertilizers

Use 16- 16-16 it's general purpose.
"Burl" wrote in message
news:TPoma.471368$S_4.531872@rwcrnsc53...
I advocate for organic fertilizers and carry both Dr. Earth and Whitney
farms at http://www.emerysgardenstore.com

Use a slow release, natural organic lawn food with an approximate nutrient
ratio of 3-1-2
I really like the Dr. Earth Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer (9-3-5)
http://store.yahoo.com/emerysgardens...asunalafe.html
although the Whitney Farms 100% Natural Lawn Food (8-2-4) is great too.
http://store.yahoo.com/emerysgardens...a10nalafo.html

"Sabaa Mundia" wrote in message
news
hi,
i am a new gardener ,and i was lookin for lawn fertilizers, wanted to

know
which are the good fertilizers, i went to home depot, all the

fertilizer
bags have these nitrogen- potash-sodiun numbers on them so which are the
numbers which are good, i have josia grass in my front lawn
thank u,
sabaa