Old 30-05-2012, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wash your hands after handling that muck. Legionella longbeachae

On Wed, 30 May 2012 12:38:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

When I went for an eye test yesterday I felt quite sick with the
opthamologists stinky clothes and breath. She was probably only 25-30
years old, but that odour.

I'd have walked out and made very clear to anybody waiting why I was
walking out.

Had a electricity meter reader come round once who reeked of tobbaco
smoke, he screwed up the reading and wanted to come back in. He was
refused and IIRC I also rang the relevant supplier to complain.
Didn't see that meter reader again but then I don't think we ever see
the same meter reader.

--
Cheers
Dave.