Old 30-05-2012, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Wash your hands after handling that muck. Legionella longbeachae

Dave Liquorice wrote:
Cough and splutter, get off at the next stop and get the next train.

My route to work is already finely cut, it's "try and avoid it, or put
up and shut up", I'm afraid. (I had to get off the victoria line once
when I was early-pregnant and standing for 15 mins was too much. Nick
was furious cos we were 2 stops short of where we needed to go, but if
I hadn't got off then I'd have vomitted on someone. Took about 3 or 4
trains before we could get back on. Mornings are a bit crowded)