Old 31-05-2012, 06:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Gardening OZ

On 31/05/12 13:38, Farm1 wrote:

That comment sounds just like my reactionary father. He used to say the
same thing about one of my hairy boyfriends from my dim distant youth.

That hairy boyfriend means that I know how to spot clean hair and beards on
very hairy males. If the hair shines, it's clean. Costa's hair and beard
is scrupulously clean. I wish I could say the same thing about the skin of
some middle aged bald pates I've seen.

On TV?, probbly powdered to prevent it doing that.

In any case I learnt long ago that not all learning comes nicely packaged.