Old 31-05-2012, 04:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Help With Identifyiing a Flowering Bush

On Thu, 31 May 2012 16:18:01 +0100, Jeff Layman
wrote:

On 31/05/2012 10:26, echinosum wrote:
'Boron Elgar[_2_ Wrote:
;960215']I would appreciate help to identify this bush,
http://i49.tinypic.com/262md94.jpg

Deutzia. There are many garden varieties and I'm no expert on them.

You beat me to it!

I am grateful to you both. I often pat myself on the back for plant
ID, especially those in my area, but this one I had not been able to
type and I now that I am given the identification, I realize I have
never specifically heard of it.

Thanks, again.