Old 01-06-2012, 01:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_4_] SG1[_4_] is offline

Default Gardening OZ

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
terryc wrote:
On 31/05/12 13:38, Farm1 wrote:

That comment sounds just like my reactionary father. He used to say
the same thing about one of my hairy boyfriends from my dim distant
youth. That hairy boyfriend means that I know how to spot clean hair and
beards on very hairy males. If the hair shines, it's clean. Costa's
hair and beard is scrupulously clean. I wish I could say
the same thing about the skin of some middle aged bald pates I've
seen.

On TV?, probbly powdered to prevent it doing that.

In any case I learnt long ago that not all learning comes nicely
packaged.

Nah. The Prime Minister's policies are wrong because her arse is too big.
Or so I have been told by people who ought to know. The same logic tells
us the leader of the opposition cannot be right because his ears flap in a
wind and he wears budgie smugglers. No doubt Costa could gain a bunch of
IQ points by shaving.

No sure about the IQ but would be a darn sight easier on the eyes.