Old 01-06-2012, 08:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening OZ

"terryc" wrote in message
On 31/05/12 13:38, Farm1 wrote:

That comment sounds just like my reactionary father. He used to say the
same thing about one of my hairy boyfriends from my dim distant youth.

That hairy boyfriend means that I know how to spot clean hair and beards
on
very hairy males. If the hair shines, it's clean. Costa's hair and
beard
is scrupulously clean. I wish I could say the same thing about the skin
of
some middle aged bald pates I've seen.

On TV?, probbly powdered to prevent it doing that.

No, when I wrote that I wasn't thinking of bald pates I've seen on TV.

In any case I learnt long ago that not all learning comes nicely packaged.

True. Some of it comes in butt ugly packaging ;-))