Old 22-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Bigjon

Default Humane rat control

Recently, Essjay001 uttered:

Mimi De Moratti scribbled:

Well actually I don't like cats and have mananged over the past 3
years to discourage them, very successfully in fact. My neighbour has
3 and there is a ferral cat who wanders around at night. Obviously
they have not done the job!

Which only goes to bolster my argument against cats. What bloody good are
they?

My three cats have proved very good at Rat control - they don't catch or
kill many of them, but they act as a great deterrent. We had an enormous
Rat problem when we moved in here, but a few months on and the Cats have
deterred them. A constant regime of cleaning and tidying, as well as
removing food potential sources and homes has ensured they stay away ( or
at least, we don't see any evidence of them ). A Humane way to dispense
with them, if you have a concsience that will allow a little expenditure :
http://www.agrizap.com/pricing.cfm
They ship to the UK for a few dollars more....
--
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....