Old 01-06-2012, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Help with Foxes?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:24:08 +0100, Jake
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:55:03 +0100, "Tahi"
wrote:

I remember being told some years back that rags soaked in stuff called
'Reynardine,' and hung round the edge of the garden, works well. Is it
still
available? (or have the EU banned it, like everything else that does the
job
it is meant for).

Been banned for a while now. Didn't work anyway!

It did if you threw it hard enough and hit the fox between the legs.
http://www.reynardine.com/
--

Martin

Hit between the legs? ;-)

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it
would be just like winning the lottery. I agreed, and they were right.
We all stripped off and to my horror, we had six matching balls!