Old 22-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default etiquette question...

You won't see a lot of blatant ads here, but over the years this group has
settled on the concept that the details can be presented elsewhere, and it
is OK to mention it here, giving the appropriate URL.

For years, my announcements here that I have new stuff available, "go to the
URL below, if interested" was my sole means of advertising. Since I give
lead-time on new offerings to folks who subscribe to my "update mail list,"
I usually sell out before I get to that stage, but I just posted an auction
announcement the other day.

I guess that as long as you aren't posting a price list, it's OK.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"David Murray" wrote in message
Hi Folks,
This seems like a great group of people hanging out here.
I dropped in to see if this would be an appropriate place to mention an
orchid sale that's happening through the end of May.

From reading through recent posts I see great conversation but really no
Just treading lightly. Please advise :-)
--
David Murray
Ikaika Web Solutions