Old 02-06-2012, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Lithodora

"Sacha" wrote in message

The mint here has gone berserk between flagstones outside the tea room.
It is impossible to describe the width and depth of its spread! Ray has
pulled masses out tonight - heavenly scent but still loads of mint!

) I have never minded the mint) I use a lot in cooking ... and the
rest? Lovely)

--

I think we'll have to start serving a lot of mint tea. There's a field
full of sheep round here looking very nervous. ;-)

lol

btw back to ground cover ... can you recommend any that would suppress (even
fairly well) the conditions I described? As I said, I don't mind the mint
growing through, but I hate the dandelions! Of course I would dig out the
roots - yet again!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/