Old 02-06-2012, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Wash your hands after handling that muck. Legionella longbeachae

Baz wrote in
:

Martin wrote in
:

I'm amazed at the number of patients hanging around smoking outside
hospital entrances. IMO they should be told to go home.

And so am I, at the number of so called doctors and nurses hanging
around these places, smoking and setting an example.
Tell them to go home too!
My family have never been smokers, apart from my dad, who smoked a
pipe.

When I went for an eye test yesterday I felt quite sick with the
opthamologists stinky clothes and breath. She was probably only 25-30
years old, but that odour.

I think it will be a couple of generations more before we are rid of
this disgusting habit.

Baz

I went to get my specs fitted today.
Not a whiff of fag smoke but a sickening whiff of perfume! I assume it is
to mask the smoke. We can't have it everyway I don't suppose, but a shower
and dental cleansing before working with the public would be absolutely
essential.
All that said, I can see to read properly now.

Baz