Old 02-06-2012, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Lithodora

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:23:25 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

It is harder to keep down now that we are away so much. I am not able
to clear it on a regular basis, so when I am home, it is a major job.

--

Why not, after this major clearing bit, lay some weed-suppressing
membrane. Plant through that and then mulch over the top with

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the asylum formerly known as the
dry end of Swansea Bay.