Old 04-06-2012, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Cold? or just a bit chilly?

On 2012-06-04 14:35:04 +0100, Baz said:

Wearing winter clothes in the garden today. Very cold, my nose was
running,
my ears were cold as ice.
Burning some of the last of the wood to keep warm in my bike shed now. I
though I had enough wood to burn well into autumn. Not so.

On the plus side, err mm can't see one today. A very strong and cold wind
started an hour or so ago, goes slack, then starts up again.

This is June for us.
Baz

We're a bit luckier than that. I was weeding the veg patch this morning in
jeans & a cotton shirt. But it's not the kind of day you hope for in June,
certainly!

We have frost threatened and perhaps snow in the north.
--

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/