Old 04-06-2012, 05:06 PM
CarlBullock CarlBullock is offline
Registered User

Wink Epiphyllum/Epithytic Cacti Cuttings Swap?

I don't know if anyone is interested in swapping cuttings? I have a very limited selection of rooted cuttings which I bought unrooted from a local lady when I lived in Fareham, they were bought without seeing the flowers so they could be anything but there's no reason to suspect that there not what she told me they were.

I have available:

Rooted:
1 x Epicactus 'Cooperi'
1 x Epicactus 'Millicent Ballard'
1 x Selenicereus (sold as grandiflorus, although it might not be as there seems to be much misnaming generally with this one...)

from another source (confirmed)
1 x Lepismium bolivianum (I can also take more cuttings from the mother plant if required as it's a large mature plant)

I'm looking for any Epiphytic cacti cuttings in return rooted or unrooted