Old 04-06-2012, 11:46 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisom66 View Post
Looks to me like they are lilies, bulbs that flower every year, perennials. Lilies can be from 30cms to over 200cms tall and can be all the colours of the rainbow. Trying to identify which lily is which will be difficult as there are hundreds of varieties.

Mick
the bulb is a maroon colour and the roots have a pink tone to them if that narrows anything down but thanks for the help
theyre already about a foot tall so should i give them some support ?
would you be able to tell me any details on maintaining these plants ?
id be greatful if you could.