Old 04-06-2012, 11:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default help identifiying these plants !

allen73 wrote:
zuhayr-123;960663 Wrote:
hi all, ive been doing some gardening now after a lenghthy recovery.
umm, i basically want to know what these plants are and what family
they come from, best way to maintain them etc etc...
we moved into this house just over a year ago now and the garden was
a mess with plants overgrowing and there where hills in the garden,
(it was very bad)
so where pretty sure these plants where planted by the previous
owner.

and ever since we moved in theyrev'e never grown so im guessing
theyre the plants that kind of 'hibernate' in the winter and grow
when the weathers ok (berrenials ??)

if anyone could have a look at the attached pictures id be greatful
if you could tell me a few details about them.

thanks in advance !!

We tried zucchini but I don't remember any of them yielding anything
if they even survived, peppers only bore a few that were tiny.

No doubt and the noise of the grasshoppers dancing will keep you awake at
night unless you wear fluffy slippers to bed. [On your ears not your feet,
you may need sticky tape]