Old 04-06-2012, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Compost - Health warning

wrote:
When making tea you don't normally get direct contact bewteen the tea
or it's component parts and your fingers. Would you make a cheses and
salad sandwhich without washing hands?

If it is just for me, and I haven't been handling anything toxic
or have touched cat dung, yes.

I've eaten a packet of crisps without worrying about soil on my fingers.
But oddly, I don't think I could make a sandwich. Something to do with
the finger marks, I think. Also, I'm not sure I could leave the 'remains'
of the cheese in a non-yucky state.

Hmm. Getting a craving for brie now, all this talk of cheese ...