Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Donna in Idaho[_2_] Donna in Idaho[_2_] is offline

Default Worms in my container garden?

I no longer live in the country with livestock that needs drinking
water, so the trough with holes drilled in it works for me!

I solved the wind problem for my plants by poking long skewers in the
ground and tying off the tomato and pepper plants to the skewers.
Worked great. Even with the high winds, my plants are still intact.

Donna in Idaho

On 6/4/2012 12:18 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

I'd not have destroyed a new perfectly sound watering trough with
holes, I'd have used it to hold plants in large clay pots.