Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 AM
JohnEbenezer JohnEbenezer is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Rix View Post
I had a book published last year titled 'Beyond the Potting Shed'. I.S.B.N. 978-07552-0614-8
It is aimed mainly at those either trying to grow their own fruit and veg. for the first time or those who aren't getting good results.
I have attempted to explain not only what to do, but how to do it and why.
Unlike books written by 'experts' and presenters of gardening programs it is aimed at saving the beginner and experienced gardener alike some money.
It is available world wide on amazon and 'Authors OnLine' the latter also as an ebook.
Although I live in Norfolk [uk] much of it is relevant anywhere crops will grow, just the timeing will change.
I should also mention it was written at my publishers behest, I normally write thrillers under a pen name.
All the best Paul Rix [oldgeezer]

hi...

Thanks for sharing these basics with us.. As i am new in gardening field and want to gather the maximum information. Thank you for sharing..