Old 07-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Grass Patch Grass Patch is offline
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_stone View Post
Hi guys,

Does anybody had any tips for reducing the effect of dog urine on lawns?

The simple answer would be to get rid of the dog! )

Thanks in advance.
Hi Mike - Green UM's & Rocks I water supply are a good prevention though more than likely will not get of the problem entirely - instant green spray available Natural Green Grass Patch (UK)which gets rid of the unsightly brown patches / burn marks - can buy online - my garden has totally been transformed

Hope this helps