Old 07-06-2012, 02:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Coming home

We were gone for a week. The plants had done very nicely and the
weeds really took off. Hope I can get the weeds out before they start
again.

This morning I pulled up granyx and red burgundy onions, shallots and
garlic. Right now they are all drying out. Now I need to see if I
can find the rest of the beets. Then I will pull up the spinach that
is going to seed.

Then I will have 3 raised boxes free to plant some beans in to replace
the ones that did not come up earlier this year.

Back to work.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills