Old 08-06-2012, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Trellis with ever greens on

What should I look for when buying trellis or is it all teh
same? In my little front garden I have a nice honeysuckle climbing wall,
but that goes dormant in the winter. I want foliage all year round.

Thanks
PS
the wall is south facing, but the garden is cold because its exposed and
gets battered by the elements.

Why not make your own trellis.
You can get a couple of packs of tile battens from a builders merchant
and you will have a trellis that will last a lot longer and be cheaper.
Alternatively why not use wire and Screw-in Vine Eyes, see
http://www.lbsgardenwarehouse.co.uk/...sfile=1&jump=0