Old 10-06-2012, 03:25 PM
fuzzy2010 fuzzy2010 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Schvantzkoph View Post
I just saw a chipmunk eating my blueberries, any suggestions about how to
kill them? My cats are indoor cats because it's no longer safe for cats in
my neighborhood. I'm going to set a number of mousetraps, are there any
poisons that are good for chipmunks?
Hi,

I found this site called Ten Humane Ways to Get Rid of Chipmunks:

Ten Humane Ways to Get Rid of Chipmunks

I’m hoping you guys would be willing to give these a try? We have a bunch of chipmunks living around our yard and we have a garden and never had a problem. I have a soft spot when it comes to animals and figure they are just trying to survive in this world like the rest of us. I’m hoping these ideas will help you all.
Thanks for considering this.