Old 10-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Stevie Stevie is offline
Registered User

Thank you for your help David, it is appreciated.

I have moved them to larger 12" pots now and I am much more vigilant when it comes to keeping them watered. The weather has cooled somewhat in NW England so now we are getting little in the way of good strong sunlight but they seem happy enough and are growing at a real pace now. We are starting to get plenty of buds and some are starting to flower. This brings me on to my next question.

Pollenating:

I have read that once my plants flower I need to start pollenating them with a soft artists brush. What is the need for this, will my plants not produce fruit without this?

Stevie