Old 10-06-2012, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Out, out, damn slug!

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:06:35 +0100, Spider wrote:

Yuk! I made that discovery. Usually I wipe the slime off on the house
wall or some other rough surface. Last night, I tried washing my hands
with the result you describe. Yuk yuk yuckety-yuk!

In the spirit of self-promotion, here's a little tome I composed on
the subject of slugs a few weeks ago ...

http://www.rivendell.org.uk/garden/?p=290

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these days?