Old 10-06-2012, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Out, out, damn slug!

On 10/06/2012 15:59, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Spider" wrote

After a tiring day in the garden yesterday, I went upstairs to prepare
for bed. I pulled my (pretty pink 'Victorian') nightdress from under
my pillow and was about to put it on ...

Eeek! Yuk! There was a slug slowly dehydrating within the folds of
aforementioned nightie :~((! Deeply disgusting .. shudder. I had no
idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic.

I reckon you must have had a slug on you when you went to bed the night
before and that is how got into your nighty. Of course it means you
slept with it all night. Sweet dreams. :-)

Thanks for sharing that thought, Bob. I feel even better now! :~

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London