Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Dean25 Dean25 is offline
Registered User

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

Hey there to anyone reading this, I live in the the Uk, Bucks im 25 and a keen gardener. A plant which I am currently growing from seed is Rhus Typhinia, stags horn sumach, my favourite tree, I already know alot about the tree but Im Wondering If anyone Who doesnt live a million miles away from me has a parent tree they could Propogate some suckers from for me?!

Apparently they grow more rapidly from suckers than seed. Im aware the plant/tree has some unpopular habits but I love them! I hope to hear from anyone who can help. Obviously Happy to swap/pay for them etc :-) Dean