Old 11-06-2012, 01:36 AM
DaveRave DaveRave is offline
Registered User

Default Apple Tree, lubricants?

Hello there GB!

I have an apple tree in my back garden that I have only ever tended for, I've never picked the apples but I'm considering it this year.

Each time I have attempted the apples have been covered in a white substance. I assumed it was just plant semen.

It was kind of gross so I just left it, I don't know why it was covered with this semen like lubricant but it did not smell, taste or look nice.

None of my friends have had this problem... can any one help?

Is it just the tree, or is someone having me on?

Any information would be very helpfull!

Thank you!

-David