Old 11-06-2012, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Chipmunks eating my blueberries

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:08:29 +0000, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

I just saw a chipmunk eating my blueberries, any suggestions about how
to kill them? My cats are indoor cats because it's no longer safe for
cats in my neighborhood. I'm going to set a number of mousetraps, are
there any poisons that are good for chipmunks?

I feel like a murderer. The mouse traps caught a couple of moles and the
rat trap caught a chipmunk. The chipmunk was still alive which is why I
feel so guilty, I had to drown him to put him out of his misery. The
chipmunks have eaten five trays of rat poison, I won't see them die so
it's not so bad. BTW I saw the chipmunks eating the poison so I know it's
not other animals.