Old 10-06-2012, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default It it just me ...?

On 10/06/2012 23:37, Bob Hobden wrote:
A lot of people out there have never heard of Newsgroups, certainly
not Usenet, and do everything, including e-mails, on the web

I've come across a number of people who are oblivious to the fact they
can have an email client on their computer and instead they exclusively
use the webmail of their internet service provider. While it may suit
some folks, personally I prefer to take charge of my own emails and
archive them as relevant to CD etc. Don't like to be dependent on any
internet service provider storing my stuff. It also gives me much more
freedom to change service provider when necessary.