Old 11-06-2012, 06:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

On Jun 11, 12:46*am, Dean25 wrote:
Hey there to anyone reading this, I live in the the Uk, Bucks im 25 and
a keen gardener. A plant which I am currently growing from seed is Rhus
Typhinia, stags horn sumach, my favourite tree, I already know alot
about the tree but Im Wondering If anyone Who doesnt live a million
miles away from me has a parent tree they could Propogate some suckers
from for me?!

Apparently they grow more rapidly from suckers than seed. Im aware the
plant/tree has some unpopular habits but I love them! I hope to hear
from anyone who can help. Obviously Happy to swap/pay for them etc :-)
Dean

--
Dean25

You do know it is a non-native species that is considered as bad as
knotweed by some?
Best to dig it up and burn it.