Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default T & M sales no delivery

On 11/06/2012 10:03, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Way way back in late winter i responded to an advert from T & M for a
hardy orchid collection as a present for someone whose birthday was in
April. Delivery was said to be early March, then an email to say April
then an email to say May since then ... zilch from the company and no
response to my emails .

Bit miffed as you have to pay up front.

Still waiting, so not sure what they are doing to the plants and
presumably every other customer is still waiting as well?

Try elsewhere next time. Good companies do not take money from your CC
until the items are posted. I had delays with Ashridge Trees for some
lavender. Reasonable as they cannot make them grow in adverse weather,
however they kept me fully informed and took no payment until posting.